Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Fallen but called to rise up

S - Proverbs 24:16 (NASB)

For a righteous man falls seven times, and rises again,
But the wicked stumble in time of calamity.

O - The Lord is telling me today to rise up , dust yourself off and get back in the game that I have been training you for.  You are my servant, designed by me to love me and love others.  

A -  The application for me is to not keep condemning myself and hold myself back because I have fallen.  I am to get get up, dust myself off and look forward to what Jesus is doing in my life.  I am to reengage and know that he has good plans for me plans for me to prosper and not to fail.

P - Dear heavenly Father thank you for today's lesson, may it be sealed to my heart.  I pray all this in Jesus name.

No comments:

Post a Comment