Monday, June 25, 2012

Satisfied in the restoration process

Satisfied in the restoration process

S - Joel 2:18-19 (NASB)

18 Then the Lord will be zealous for His land
And will have pity on His people.
19 The Lord will answer and say to His people,
“Behold, I am going to send you grain, new wine and oil,
And you will be satisfied in full with them;
And I will never again make you a reproach among the nations.

O - God's grace is abundant as He has shown us from the beginning his ability to tolerate our disobedience in the Garden of Eden and patiently carry out his plan for our salvation.   In this scripture we see the prophet Joel proclaiming that following devastation of  Israel and Judah , there will be restoration.  

A - The application for me is to realize in this season of tearing down of who I am and seeming destruction of many things internally, I can have faith in the the fact that the Lord is zealous for me.  That I must walk in this truth knowing that once again I will be able to walk satisfied in the Lord and his calling in my life.   

P - Dear heavenly Father, thank you for your grace and patience with me, and your pursuit of me, during this season of reshaping and correction.  I pray Lord that you would continue to remove anything in me that is not of you, and that you would give me the peace to know you are with me always.

No comments:

Post a Comment