Wednesday, June 27, 2012

The Lord our rescuer

The Lord our rescuer
 S - 2 Tim 3:10 (NASB)
10 Now you followed my teaching, conduct, purpose, faith, patience, love, perseverance, 11 persecutions, and sufferings, such as happened to me at Antioch, at Iconium and at Lystra; whatpersecutions I endured, and out of them all the Lord rescued me!


O - Paul's letter to Timothy encourages Timothy that in ministry he is to practice all the things modeled for him when they were together because they are truthful and fruitful.   He also shows Timothy by serving in such a manner, persecution will come, but their is hope in the Lord, as He will rescue you in all situations.   


A - The application for me is to recognize that despite my feelings and circumstances if I stay true to acting on God's truth with patience, love, and perseverance, through persecutions and sufferings,  God is faithful and will rescue me.  I must endure with good faith that the Lord of all creation is with me.


P -  Dear heavenly Father, thank you for being my strong savior, who rescue's me from the world, and from myself.  I pray Lord that you come quickly and deliver me from the season I am in,  so I might once again walk confidently in your will.   I pray all this in Jesus name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment