Thursday, April 5, 2012

Crying out to the Lord

Crying out to the Lord
S -  Psalm 61
 1 Hear my cry, O God; 
Give heed to my prayer. 
2 From the end of the earth I call to You when my heart is faint; 
Lead me to the rock that is higher than I. 
3 For You have been a refuge for me, 
tower of strength against the enemy. 
4 Let me dwell in Your tent forever; 
Let me take refuge in the shelter of Your wings. 


O -  Yes, as David cries out, so my heart needs to cry out to the Lord.  David a powerful King, and anointed leader,  a faithful servant, a man after God's own heart,  his heart grows faint.  


A -  How much more do I need to seek out God's refuge,  leadership, and strength to resist the enemy,  to dwell with God forever.   In this dry season of uncertainty,   my heart grow faint,  I am trying to "do" things that will strengthen my heart,  but weariness seems to surround me.  So like David I will focus on seeking the Lord, asking him to lead me to the rock that is higher than I,  seeking refuge in Him for me and my family. 


P - Lord thank you for your message this morning. I pray Lord that you lead me and my family to the solid rock in this season.  Jesus help us to focus on you and what you are doing in us, and I pray you would be merciful unto us as we grow to be the family you are calling us to be.   I pray all this in Jesus name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment