Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Freedom in the spirit of the Lord

​S-2Cor 3:16-17 NIV

But whenever anyone turns to the Lord, the veil is taken away. 17 Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.

O- Paul here is speaking to the Corinthians about the power that comes from the spirit of God.  When we turn to Jesus and accept him as Lord and savior the veil is taken away so that we might experience His glory.   So those who are known by Christ the Spirit of the Lord is with them and where the spirit of the Lord is , there is freedom.  No longer bound by the law but free to walk in the spirit.

A - The application for me is to recognize that because Jesus Christ is my lord and savior the spirit is with me.  I have the freedom to walk in Christ and am no longer condemned by the law but show grace by Christ sacrifice for me.  

P - Dear heavenly Father, thank you for today's lesson may it be sealed to my heart.  I pray Lord you help me walk in the freedom of the spirit,  so I might witness to others the power of Christ in my life.  I pray all this in Jesus name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment