Saturday, July 2, 2022

Trust in the Lord

​S-Psalm 116:11

11 You who fear him, trust in the Lord
    he is their help and shield.

O - This is a warning to those who know and are following God.  We must have a sense of reverence or fear of Him as He is all powerful and all knowing.   He loves us unconditionally but in order to receive His love we must trust in Him.   He is our help in times we are not sure which way to go and he is our shield in times we feel we are under attack.

A-  The application for me is to put my full trust in God and to reverently fear Him.  What that looks like is me going to Him for all things in my life and trust His word and His guidance to me through the Holy Spirit.  

P - Dear heavenly father thank you for today's lesson may it be sealed to my heart.  I pray Lord for your protection and provision for my life.  Help me Lord to make good decisions with regard to my financial circumstance and help me to act with your love in my marriage.  I pray all this in Jesus Christ name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment