Tuesday, July 26, 2022

humble myself

​s- Isaiah 48:10-11

See, I have refined you, though not as silver;
    I have tested you in the furnace of affliction.
11 For my own sake, for my own sake, I do this.

1 Peter 5:6-11

Humble yourselves, therefore, under God’s mighty hand, that he may lift you up in due time.Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.

Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour. Resist him, standing firm in the faith, because you know that the family of believers throughout the world is undergoing the same kind of sufferings.

O-Peter gives us a list of things to follow. Be humble, cast all your anxieties on him because he cares for you. Resist the devil and he will flee. Have peace knowing others are facing similar trials.

A- I am to follow the example of year Peter and humble myself testing all my anxieties on the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment