Saturday, July 16, 2022

The Lord is my helper

​S-Hebrews 13: 4-6. Niv

Marriage should be honored by all, and the marriage bed kept pure, for God will judge the adulterer and all the sexually immoral. Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said,

“Never will I leave you;
    never will I forsake you.”[a]

So we say with confidence,

“The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid.
    What can mere mortals do to me?”[b]

O - This passage is straight forward truth from God to me.   I need to keep my marriage bed pure and know God has already judged my sin in this aspect of my life but by His grace is healing me and my marriage from my past sins. Next to sex,  money is my other troubled area as I need to remember to keep myself from the love of money. 

A - Through God, as my helper all things are possible.   I can't be afraid to live the life that is pleasing to God, one of fidelity in my marriage and free from the love of money.  All this is possible if I will lean on God and trust His ways and His guidance.  I have to seek him daily to ensure I don't wander away from Him and His ways. 

P - Dear heavenly Father thank you for today's scripture may it be sealed to my heart.  I come to you now seeking your guidance in how I can increase my fidelity in my marriage through living life honestly, no seeking to hide or withhold things from Abby.  I pray for continued forgiveness for the sins I committed in my marriage.  I pray also for guidance in my finances,  I confess I am stuck on what to do with the cars I purchased and am over my head in debt.


No comments:

Post a Comment