Thursday, June 30, 2022

Amazing Grace

​S-Titus2:11-14 niv

11 For the grace of God has appeared that offers salvation to all people. 12 It teaches us to say “No” to ungodliness and worldly passions, and to live self-controlled, upright and godly lives in this present age, 13 while we wait for the blessed hope—the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ, 14 who gave himself for us to redeem us from all wickednessand to purify for himself a people that are his very own, eager to do what is good.

O- Oh how grateful I am for God's grace which He offers to all people.  It is this saving grace and tranformative power of the Holy Spirt in me that permits me to say no to worldly passions and live a live of self control and upright living.  Despite my sin and shortcomings, I can wait on the Lord's reappearing and settling the score once and for all.  Jesus' sacrife has once and for all redeemed us in our wickedness and purified us as His people.

A - The application for me is to first and foremost be grateful for God's saving grace, without it I would be stuck in my sin.  I no can focus on walking with self controlled and upright ways of living as I repent for my sins, He is good and faithful to forgive me my sins and lead me in his righteous ways.

P - Dear heavenly Father, thank you for you amazing grace.   I receive it as the gift it is , and pray that you would help me to walk in a self controlled life that is pleasing to you.  I repent of my sins and ask you redeem me for your greater glory.  I pray all this in Jesus name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment