Friday, June 17, 2022

Walk in the way of Jesus

​S- Colosians 3:7–10 niv

You used to walk in these ways, in the life you once lived. But now you must also rid yourselves of all such things as these: anger, rage, malice, slander, and filthy language from your lips. Do not lie to each other, since you have taken off your old self with its practices10 and have put on the new self, which is being renewed in knowledge in the image of its Creator.

O -  Paul is letting the church at Colosia know how they are to live , renewed by Christ.  For before Christ we lived with anger, rage, malice, slander, filthy language in our loves, but now we are to live renewed in Christ.  We are to put away all lies since these were practices of our old self.   

A - The application for me is to remember I have died to my old self and live a renewed life because of the cleansing of my soul by Christ.  I need to put away all the lies and live without the anger and malice from my mind and mouth.  

P - Dear heavenly father, thank you for your word to me today.  Help me to walk in this truth and to put away all lieing in my life.  I pray this in Jesus name, Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment