Tuesday, June 7, 2022

approaching God

​S-Eph 3:12

12 In him and through faith in him we may approach God with freedom and confidence. 


O- In this letter from Paul To the Ephesians, I he is explaining to the Gentiles what God has revealed to him. He’s explained good news that Jesus has come to reconcile both Jews and Gentiles.  The good news is that Jesus has reconciled all once and for all that now through Christ in our faith in him we can approach God with freedom and confidence.


A-The application for me is to recognize That I do can walk in this confidence. How do I cancel a daily basis approach God with freedom confidence knowing he is my God. I can trust in him to listen and to speak truth into my life.


P-Dear heavenly father thank you for this word today will it be sealed to my heart. I pray that you would speak your truth and wisdom into my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment