Sunday, January 22, 2012

Lessons from Moses life mission being revealed


S - Exo 3:10-11 (NASB)

10 Therefore, come now, and I will send you to Pharaoh, so that you may bring My people, the sons of Israel, out of Egypt.” 11 But Moses said to God, “Who am I, that I should go to Pharaoh, and that I should bring the sons of Israel out of Egypt?” 12 And He said, “Certainly I will be with you, and this shall be the sign to you that it is I who have sent you: when you have brought the people out of Egypt, you shall worship God at this mountain.”


O -  Moses doubt in the moment of calling is one we can all relate to but it is exactly how God call's His people.  We see in Moses and man whose life has been beautifully woven together since birth for a time such as this in which God could use Him in mighty ways.  Moses was born a Hebrew, raised by the Pharaoh's daughter, saw first hand the oppression of his people, and acted passionately for their sake when younger.   So now God was calling him.


A - The application for me is to recognize how God has made me, and given me experiences my whole life so that I could and can minister to his people in a specific area and at a specific time.   For me it is in the role of leader and teacher, to young leaders coming up to impact the kingdom.  I must be aware of even the experiences today he is giving me at Naval Postgraduate school in mentoring and guiding young naval officers, so that one day I might be able to mentor and guide young and upcoming ministry leaders.


P -  Dear heavenly Father, thank you for today's lesson, may it be sealed to my heart.  I pray Lord you would teach me and show me how to mentor and guide your people so that one day I may mentor and guide the next generations future leaders.  I pray all this in Jesus name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment