Monday, February 13, 2023

Following the Holy Spirit

​S-‭‭Romans‬ ‭8‬:‭5‬-‭6‬ ‭NLT

“Those who are dominated by the sinful nature think about sinful things, but those who are controlled by the Holy Spirit think about things that please the Spirit. So letting your sinful nature control your mind leads to death. But letting the Spirit control your mind leads to life and peace.”

O-  The battle between my sinful nature and the Holy Spirit in me is real.  The key to success is not to let the sinful nature dominate but to be instead controlled by the Holy Spirt.  We must focus of letting the Spirit control our minds.

A -  The application for me is to die to my old nature that was dominated by sinful nature, and live in perfect peace by living controlled by the Holy Spirit.  I must begin my day connecting to the Holy Spirit in me for direction and guidance and discipline myself to following the guidance of the spirit.

P - Dear heavenly Father, thank you for this lesson today may it be sealed to my heart.  I pray Lord your Holy Spirit would dwell in me and guide me in your everlasting ways.  I pray all this in Jesus name, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment