Monday, February 6, 2023

Faith in Christ

​S-‭‭Romans‬ ‭1‬:‭17‬ ‭NLT‬‬

“This Good News tells us how God makes us right in his sight. This is accomplished from start to finish by faith. As the Scriptures say, “It is through faith that a righteous person has life.””

O- The Gospel is the good news for us on how Jesus reconciled us with the Father through his sacrifice on the cross.   By our accepting this sacrifice and believing in Him we are made right with God.  It is our faith in Christ that our salvation is complete.  

A - The application for me is to remember that my faith in Christ is what makes me right with God.   I am to walk in the truth of who Christ is,  a living and breathing sacrifice for the sake of my sins so I could be reconciled with God once and for all. 

P - Dear heavenly Father thank you for today's devotion may it be sealed to my heart.  I pray Lord for the reminder and refreshment of my faith in Christ so that I can walk in your truth.  I pray all this in Jesus Christ name, Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment