Friday, February 3, 2023

The Gospel for everyone

​S- Acts 10:34-36 NIV

Then Peter began to speak: “I now realize how true it is that God does not show favoritism35 but accepts from every nation the one who fears him and does what is right. 36 You know the message God sent to the people of Israel, announcing the good news of peace through Jesus Christ, who is Lord of all. 

O- Here is where Peter is called to go and speak to the Centurion in Caesarea soon after he received the vision of all the animals that the Lord was telling him was clean.   The message was intended to open Peters heart and mind to speaking God's truth to any who are willing to receive.   God accepts anyone who fears him and does what is right. 

A - The application for me is to recognize that God is the one who has made the message of his salvation even to a sinner like me.  I only need to have a repentant heart and a willing ear and I may receive his salvation.  I am also now that I have received be encouraged to share the Gospel to all those who God has made ready for his truth.

P - Dear heavenly Father thank you for today's devotion may it be sealed to my heart .  I pray Lord you help me know who I am to share the Gospel with.  Help me to know who you have called to hear your Gospel that I might deliver the message of salvation.  I pray all this in Jesus Christ name, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment