Tuesday, February 21, 2023

God our source of Hope

​S-‭‭Romans‬ ‭15‬:‭13‬ ‭NLT‬‬

“I pray that God, the source of hope, will fill you completely with joy and peace because you trust in him. Then you will overflow with confident hope through the power of the Holy Spirit.”

O-  Trusting in the Lord is our source of hope and all it takes to receive this hope is to place our trust in Him.  With hope comes being filled with joy and peace and then we will overflow with confident hope through the Holy Spirits' presence in us.  

A - The application for me is to pray to God my source of hope that he would fill me with His Holy Spirit.  I desire the joy and peace that comes from knowing God and receiving His Spirit in me.

P- Dear heavenly Father, thank you for today's devotion may it be sealed to my heart .   I pray Lord for your confident hope to be filled up in me and that the Holy Spirit would guide me in your everlasting way.  I pray all this in Jesus name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment