Monday, December 14, 2020

 Matt,

I hope this text message finds you doing well.  As for me I am very interested in moving forward in the healthiest way possible.   I am hoping that you are open to some dialogue so that we can come in agreement on what exactly has been done and what we should do moving forward.

    I understand from your perspective I may have violated some of Amazon's internal policies.   I am open to discussion so I can understand exactly what policies I am not in alignment with and I would like an opportunity to correct my actions and get right with Amazon's policy.  I believe in Amazon's mission to become the earth's most customer centric business and look forward to doing what I can to fulfill that vision.   Unfortunately I may have violated some of Amazon's internal policies and I am very interested in knowing how I might resolve my situation in a way that benefits all parties involved.

    I am anxious to tell you why I believe my Bias for Action in the case of renting vehicles to Amazon DSPs was fully in line with serving our customers.    I do feel that going forward all parties actions need to be in alignment with Earning Trust and Being Right Alot.   I do not wish to harm Amazon, only preserve the entrepreneurial spirit of the work place.  We should always seek to do better, and when we place administrative policies in place which may prevent our ability to operate optimally , I  think we should review those policies which could be preventing us from serving our customers.   

     These are unprecendented times and there is a great deal of emphasis given to serving our customers well , especially in light of many of our customers only means for getting critical supplies is through our service.   It is in the challenging circumstances that we all must stand up and do the right thing for our customers, ensuring safety and quality are in the forefront of all we do.    We should never compromise those key attributes which ensure we are able to faithfully serve the best interest of our customers.

     I believe my leadership style can be adjusted to ensure I am displaying the God honoring attributes of a servant leader.  One who puts the good of the people ahead of the good of the company. The way Amazon has handled the pandemic is a good example of that.  The men and women of Amazon have put themselves in a servant role.   Amazon has reciprocated with policies that puts the employee's safety and well being first, only second to serving our customers well.   My hopes are that we can find a mutually agreeable way to move forward so that we can continue to Have fun, Work Hard, and Make History.

No comments:

Post a Comment