Thursday, October 29, 2015

stay in God's word

S - Prov 4:20-23 (NASB)

My son, give attention to my words;
Incline your ear to my sayings.
21Do not let them depart from your sight;
Keep them in the midst of your heart.
22For they are life to those who find them
And health to all their body.
23Watch over your heart with all diligence,
For from it flow the springs of life.

O -   The lord through Solomon, has given wisdom for me to pay attention to and listen to.  God is telling us that we are to continue to seek Him in His word,  keep them flowing through my heart and mind and soul, because this is what will keep you healthy.


A -  The application for me today is to continue to read daily the bible, through devotions, let it enter my head and heart and reveal in me those things that are not of God, and well up in me the springs of life that come from the Holy Spirit.  Jesus has come into my life, He is the word of truth, my lord and savior , and I belong to him.

P - Dear heavenly Father, thank you for bringing me back to your word, may it continue to inspire and cleanse me.  May it bring new life to my weary soul.   I pray Lord for a washing and renewing of my heart, and a healing of any physical ailments that keep me from the full joy of knowing who I am in you.   I pray for healing over depression and anxiety, I pray for wisdom and discernment of what it is I am to do today.

No comments:

Post a Comment