Sunday, October 4, 2015

Praise him in all circumstances

S - Psalm 150
1Praise the Lord!
Praise God in His sanctuary;
Praise Him in His mighty expanse.
2Praise Him for His mighty deeds;
Praise Him according to His excellent greatness.
3Praise Him with trumpet sound;
Praise Him with harp and lyre.
4Praise Him with timbrel and dancing;
Praise Him with stringed instruments and pipe.
5Praise Him with loud cymbals;
Praise Him with resounding cymbals.
6Let everything that has breath praise the Lord.
Praise the Lord!

O -   This sounds like David, to praise the lord always is his heart, and it is a heart I wish to catch.   My observation is that Davids reminder is that is how great our God is,  worthy of praise when I go to church, when I leave church,  when I see His workings in the the community,   we I see the greatness of His creation,  when I hear and sing worship songs,   when I see walk amongst a world of His great creation.   Because bottom line Praise the Lord in all things.

A-  Lord I give you praise in this season I walk.  My outlook internally is bleak but that is me not seeing you in every place I am.  I am allowing to darkness to cloud my view and need to break the darkness by seeking the light;  the light is worthy of notice, and worthy of praise because it is from God.  As I am moved it is easy, but in times of darkness I must stand of God's truth and his ever presence that each moment is worthy of God's praise, seeking the light and rejecting darkness will get me there.

P - Dear heavenly Father, thank you for today's lesson, may it be sealed to my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment