Saturday, March 18, 2023

Son of man in heaven

​S-Matthew‬ ‭23‬:‭11‬-‭12‬ ‭NLT‬‬

“Jesus replied, “You have said it. And in the future you will see the Son of Man seated in the place of power at God’s right hand and coming on the clouds of heaven.” Then the high priest tore his clothing to show his horror and said, “Blasphemy! Why do we need other witnesses? You have all heard his blasphemy.”

‭‭‬‬O - Jesus here is proclaiming the truth of his place in Heaven at the right hand of the Father.  He says this so all would know who he truly is, but the high priest chose to view this as blasphemy vice the voice of God come to earth through Jesus.  

A- The application for me is to remember Jesus is the voice of truth who came to sacrifice himself for the sins of mankind.  It is through him that I experience God's grace and mercy and now have an advocate in heaven for me.   I need to ensure I daily put my faith in him and not in me.

P- Dear heavenly Father , thank you for today's lesson may it be sealed to my heart.  I pray that you help me to live my life one with you and your ways.  I pray all this in Jesus Christ name, amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment