Thursday, March 23, 2023

Believe in the Son

​S-‭‭John‬ ‭5‬:‭24‬ ‭NLT‬‬

““I tell you the truth, those who listen to my message and believe in God who sent me have eternal life. They will never be condemned for their sins, but they have already passed from death into life.”

O - Jesus is proclaiming the power of God that is within Him and that those who listen to His truth and believe in His message will have eternal life.   God will not condemn them but forgive them of their sins and lead them to eternal life.  

A - The application for me is to hold on to the truth that Jesus is the son of God sent to take away the sins of the world.  Anyone who believes in him will have eternal life.  I believe in Christ as my savior and now only need to stay close to Him to walk the path of eternal life.

P - Dear heavenly Father thank you for today's lesson may it be sealed to my heart. I pray that you would help me stay close to you in my walk and that you show me your way to eternal life.  I pray all these things in Jesus name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment