Tuesday, March 14, 2023

Possible with God

​S-‭‭Matthew‬ ‭19‬:‭25‬-‭26‬ ‭NLT‬‬

“The disciples were astounded. “Then who in the world can be saved?” they asked. Jesus looked at them intently and said, “Humanly speaking, it is impossible. But with God everything is possible.””

O - The disciples were astounded at Jesus explanation to them how it was easier for a camel to go through the eye  of a needle than for a rich man to make it to the kingdom of heaven.  But we see here that what is impossible to be done by man, can be done by God.  It is through Jesus and only Jesus that we are able to come before God and enter His kingdom.

A - The application for me is not to focus on the things of this world that are valuable but to focus on the relationship with God through Jesus.  I am to count heavenly things as valuable and store up my treasures in heaven and not on earth.

P - Dear heavenly Father thank you for today's less may it be sealed to my heart. I pray Lord you help me to focus on the heavenly things in my life and maintain my relationship with Jesus.  I pray all this in Jesus name, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment