Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Living on earth as it in heaven - a revelation of the New Jerusalem

S -  Rev 22 (NASB)
22 Then he showed me a river of the water of life, [a]clear as crystal, coming from the throne of God and of [b]the Lamb, 2 in the middle of its street. On either side of the river was the tree of life, bearing twelve [c]kinds of fruit, yielding its fruit every month; and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations. 3 There will no longer be any curse; and the throne of God and of the Lamb will be in it, and His bond-servants will serve Him; 4 they will see His face, and His name will be on their foreheads. 5 And there will no longer be any night; and they [d]will not have need of the light of a lamp nor the light of the sun, because the Lord God will illumine them; and they will reign forever and ever.

O -   I am not sure if I am suppose to receive it this way, but I am so looking forward to eternity with God, and serving him in this new Jerusalem, that I want to begin now.  The vision of a place such as is built of fine gems and pure stones,  with a living water river, that feeds the trees of life, which bear a variety of fruit for us to eat, and yields leaves for healing.  It is God's full and perfect provision.  This was God's original intent and design but due to sin entering the world, we were exiled from the Garden of Eden.  

A - The application for me is to understand that I can take this vision of God's perfect creation and pull elements of it into my life.   I can see despite a worn out and broken world,   that God's provision for my shelter , food and healing is here.   I must toil to get it but it is here.  The lesson might be to understand what is His provision,  what is His shelter, and what is His healing, and not things of man.  Focus on these things.

1. Shelter -  my home I have already been provided  ,  not a covetous view of bigger and more expensive houses

2.Provision - man made foods have likely worn heavily on my body and I need to begin eating more naturally from God's natural creation.  In Eternity on the tree of life will be required for food, and it will be on 12 different fruits which fully sustain us.   If I can begin eating whole fruits and vegetables and not food altered by men for profit or convienience.

3.  Healing -  healing also comes from the tree of life (the leaves to be exact),  so I believe there are natural cures out there available for a more natural healing.   This may be the hardest for me as I use alot of prescription drugs that are man made to manage my health.  I need the most wisdom and discernment in this area.

P - Dear heavenly Father, thank you for revealing your eternal plan for us.    I pray Lord that you would let that vision spark me to see how your will can be done on earth as it is heaven, even now.  I pray for discernment to tell what is of you , and what is of this world.  I pray specifically in the area of prescription medication for what I might more naturally supplement to heal or relieve me of the symptoms of asthma, allergies, and depression.  I pray this in Jesus name, Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment