Monday, September 16, 2013

Hope is Alive - Heaven on Earth


s- rev 22 NASB
Behold, the tabernacle of God is among men, and He will [a]dwell among them, and they shall be His people, and God Himself will be among them[b], 4 and He will wipe away every tear from their eyes; and there will no longer be any death; there will no longer be any mourning, or crying, or pain; the first things have passed away.”
5 And He who sits on the throne said, “Behold, I am making all things new.” And He *said, “Write, for these words are faithful and true.” 6 Then He said to me, “[c]It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give to the one who thirsts from the spring of the water of life without cost. 7 He who overcomes will inherit these things, and I will be his God and he will be My son.

O - Ahh!  The vision of life in perfect relationship with God the Father, and Jesus his son, as he has always intended it to be.   God's description of the tabernacle here on earth to Moses and then again to Ezekiel  was  a foreshadowing of what it would be like when God's throne comes to dwell amongst us.   It is the hope that we place in our promised future,  it is the model which we strive to live today as much as humanly possible.  We desire to drink for Christ's living water, and to be children of God.  Our challenge today is that not all things have been made new, and the devil still operates against us. 

A - The vision has always been enough to motivate me to press on , if it is a large enough and exciting enough vision.   This is true at work, in a company (like Apple or Google) , and especially in this God proclaimed vision of God on his throne on Earth as it is in heaven.

P - Lord today I am encourage and excited for your vision of your childrens future. I pray Lord for a periodic refreshing of that vision , especially in the times where the world as it is today seems to erase that , and the attacks of the devil distract me from it.  I pray all this in Jesus name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment