Friday, June 7, 2013

Uprooted lies in me and planting Gods truth

S
Where no oxen are, the manger is clean,
But much revenue comes by the strength of the ox. (Proverbs 14:4 NASB

The backslider in heart will have his fill of his own ways,
But a good man will be satisfied with his. (Proverbs 14:14 NASB)

He who is slow to anger has great understanding,
But he who is quick-tempered exalts folly. (Proverbs 14:29 NASB)

A gentle answer turns away wrath,
But a harsh word stirs up anger. (Proverbs 15:1 NASB)

A soothing tongue is a tree of life,
But perversion in it crushes the spirit. (Proverbs 15:4 NASB)

The fear of the LORD is the instruction for wisdom,
And before honor comes humility. (Proverbs 15:33 NASB)

When a man's ways are pleasing to the LORD,
He makes even his enemies to be at peace with him. (Proverbs 16:7 NASB

The mind of man plans his way,
But the LORD directs his steps. (Proverbs 16:9 NASB)

He who is slow to anger is better than the mighty,
And he who rules his spirit, than he who captures a city. (Proverbs 16:32 NASB)

O - emotional intelligence is what gods proverbs translated to today are saying . There are wise ways, which honor God, respect people, and bring life and not death. These are t
Hose ways.


A - For me it has been my walk with Christ goal to unwrap and rid myself of habits that halve taken root in me . The habits formed in quick to anger,full of pride, haunted by low self worth are we're the battle is. Today I desire to replace thosemwithnGods love and truth.

P - dear heavenly father thank you for helping me resume my therapy of soak in your word, allowing it to remove and restore. I pray your truths you would plant in my heart, and uproot any lies that remain. I pray all this in Jesus name, Amen.

















No comments:

Post a Comment