Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Share with the Lord daily

S PSA 116:1-2 NASB

I love the L ord , because He hears My voice and my supplications. Because He has inclined His ear to me, Therefore I shall call upon Him as long as I live.

O -  The psalmist confesses and testifies to the fact that He loves God because he listens.   Our God is trustworthy and faithful to keep His promise.  It is we that often forget this and need to remind ourselves that the relationship we have with God is valuable because he "inclines his ear" to us.    This is why we must speak, pray, and relate with Him, daily, if not momently.

A - The application for me is to be drawn back into the Fathers arms, who is lovingly listening to everything I am going through and wants to hear what I am thinking, and experiencing everyday.   I often like to handle the small stuff and save the big stuff to share with God.   When life gets busy and trials come I quickly forget He is inclining his ear for all I have to share with Him.   I must seek to maintain that close relationship with God in order to receive his comfort and guidance, and if needed strength for each circumstance I face.

P - Dear heavenly father, thank you for today's devotion may it be sealed to my heart.  Lord i share with you today all the events and activities that both excite me, worry me, and wear me down.  I submit them to you for help in steward each in a way that honors you and the calling you have on my life.  I pray this in Jesus name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment