Sunday, July 13, 2014

God's perfect strategy - today's plan

S Hebrews 10:12-13 NLT
But our High Priest offered himself to God as a single sacrifice for sins, good for all time. Then he sat down in the place of honor at God’s right hand. There he waits until his enemies are humbled and made a footstool under his feet.

O - This explanation of the Christ the one, for all, forever sacrifice is essential to the the new covenant.  We have a High Priest who has completed the sacrifice and now sits interceding on our behalf for God.  All that remains is for all his enemies to be humbled and put under his reign.   

A -  The application for me is that I am to continue to focus on my part of the spreading the Gospel, without distraction or concern for who is in charge.  Jesus has once and for all been made Lord of my life and now reigns in heaven with God the Father.   Jesus is given us all a chance to let all those called to him, come to him.  His enemies are being humbled and those who will not be in his reign are being made a footstool.  

P - Dear heavenly Father, thank  you for today's lesson, may it be sealed to my heart.  I pray Lord that daily I would syn up with your tactical plan, for your strategy for all has been layed out.  I pray this in Jesus name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment