Thursday, January 28, 2021

Do not conceal my sin

 Psalm 28:13

Verse 13. “People who conceal their sins will not prosper, but if they confess and turn from them, they will receive mercy.”

‭‭Proverbs‬ ‭28:13‬ ‭NLT‬‬

O- today’s proverbs reveals another piece of wisdom from God through Solomon.  This one is simple but powerful... don’t conceal my sin but rather confess it and turn away from it and God will show me mercy.

A- the application for me is to not take for granted that my acts of service are enough to let the girls and Abby feel how much I love them.  I must cleanse myself if this son in my life and receive good mercy and that should be all I need.  

P- Dear Heavenly Father thank you for this reminder and using Abby to reveal and express your truth. I pray all this in Jesus’ name.


No comments:

Post a Comment