Thursday, October 1, 2020

Praise the Lord for my wife

 Prov 31: 29-31 (NASB)

“Many daughters have done nobly,
But you excel them all.”
30 Charm is deceitful and beauty is vain,
But a woman who [s]fears the Lord, she shall be praised.
31 Give her the [t]product of her hands,
And let her works praise her in the gates.

O - My wife is one of the noble daughters of God.   She fears the Lord and hears His voice and obeys.    I need to understand who God made Abby to be and appreciate and respect God's creation that He has gifted to me to be my wife.

A - The application for me is to acknowledge the Lord in all His ways, and specifically in His creation of my wife to be my companion and help mate.  I need to not treat her as the enemy or someone who is a barrier to my success but rather a partner with whom I gain the wisdom and heart of the Lord.  

P -  Dear heavenly Father, thank you for the gift you have given me in Abby.  Help me Lord to love her like you love her.  Help me to remember my first love and restore our relationship to where it once was.  I pray all this in Jesus name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment