Friday, October 23, 2020

Following the Spirtis prompting

 S -  Acts  17:16     (NASB)

Now while Paul was waiting for them at Athens, his spirit was being provoked within him as he was observing the city full of idols. 

O - Trusting in God's spirit in you is a key character trait of Christians who want to be in God's will.   Paul who was a missionary did not have a playbook rather often went where the spirit led Him and spoke what the Spirit of Jesus had revealed to Him on that road to Damascus.  

A - The application for me is to seek to wait on the spirt of God to provoke me with regard to some unrighteousness around me.    I am to act of the spirit of God and be His hands and feet wherever the spirit moves me to be.

P - Lord I pray for the gift of discernment so that I might be open to spirit in me prompting me where to go and do.   I pray that I could quite my inner thoughts and hear your still small voice within me and would obediently follow your prompting.  I pray all this in Jesus name, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment