Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Posture yourself correctly

S Rev.14.7 (nasb) and he said with a loud voice, "Fear God, and give Him glory, because the hour of His judgment has come; worship Him who made the heaven and the earth and sea and springs of waters."

O -  The testimony of the angels from the throne of God to the lost and saved during the end times is clear and consistent with all that has ever been spoken by God to His people from the beginning.   Our posture is to be one of reverence of who God is, our creator, our father, and our king;  and recognition that He above all others deserves the credit for His wonderful creation.  At this point in revelations the 144,000 have been marked, and the remaining have been afflicted, all that remains is the final judgement.   

A -  The application for me is to find God's truth for me is this season.  I know God is worthy of my reverence and deserving of my praise.   I can imagine this vision of the end times God portrays to us through John, that times are not easy , even for those who have been marked as a child of God.  But when I made Jesus my Lord and savior I invited him into my heart and soul and His spirit lives in me.  I therefore don't have to go anywhere but within me to understand His great power in me, and His great love for all.   I only have to turn toured that spirit within me, and reject the spirit of this world in order to maintain my posture correct in trying times.
P -  Dear heavenly Father thank  you for today's lesson, may it be sealed to my heart.  Lord I pray that you would continue to find ways of reminding me of who I am as a child of God.  I pray that you remove this afflection I have and restore my right thoughts toward and through you.  I pray all this in Jesus name, Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment