Wednesday, May 18, 2022

put my trust in the lord

​s psalm 78:7-8

Then they would put their trust in God
    and would not forget his deeds
    but would keep his commands.
They would not be like their ancestors—
    a stubborn and rebellious generation,
whose hearts were not loyal to God,
    whose spirits were not faithful to him.


O-in the part of the psalm the psalmist is speaking about the people of Israel who were rescued from Egypt.  Gods own people in the Old Testament dispute both great faithfulness to keep his command’s . But they also at times were stubborn and were not loyal to the lord.


A- I feel convicted by  this passage that I am that part of gods people that was stubborn and rebellious.  I have forgotten the face of God. I need to remember who God is and what he has done for me.  


P- Dear Heavenly Father thank you for your Grace and patience with me.  I pray lord you would help me to strengthen my faith and trust in you. Remind me of all you have done and taught me.i pray this in Jesus name amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment