Tuesday, May 24, 2022

hope in our suffering

​s-Romans5:3-5

 Not only so, but we[c]also glory in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance;perseverance, character; and character, hope.And hope does not put us to shame, because God’s love has been poured out into our hearts through the Holy Spirit, who has been given to us.

O-Paul here is explaining to the believers in Rome where their hope comes from amidst their suffering. Out of suffering we learn perseverance which produces character and out of character hope. Out of hope gods love through the Holy spirit  in our hearts. 

A-the application for me is to persevere through the trials I face because through this character and hope will be revealed through the Holy Spirit.  

P-Dear Heavenly Father, thank you for your promises in your word .  I pray for perseverance, character and hope through three trials I am facing. Help me to see the way forward during this time of uncertainty. I pray this in Jesus name Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment