Wednesday, March 14, 2018

The Lords ways re better than my ways - a Joe and God picture

Today the Lord is revealing to me in a different way to have a relationship with him.  Even as I write this I feel like I am co-authoring with God.

S-  ?     ?  NIV
“The Lords ways are better than my ways”
“I know the plans I have for you ...”
“I have knit you in your mothers womb”
“I made you that way for a purpose, your emotion and your gifts of seeing things coming, thinking fast on your feet,  that is from Me.  The devil gets in your head and convinces you it is your talent, your hard work, that got you hear, certainly God would want you to do this or that.  Joe you need to get out of your head and onto your knees.  When your emotions signal you there is danger... pause and pray...  when your instincts tell you to turn left quickly and run... pause and pray...  in both case sit in prayer seek for the Lord to reveal what it is that I need to do.

O -  My quick thinking and high emotional intensity will give me what I need to delay the decision to act.  I am to pause reflect,  watch and wait.   Even what Mr. Heesacker said stands true,  I need to watch circumstances and engage only when it is a matter of safety of my people.   Even if it means watching them travel off course allow them to figure it out, and get back on course, if it is lost time and energy,  their learning of the principles will be ten fold more than if you inject yourself and tell them what to do.

P -  Dear Heavenly Father, I pray for the gift of pause.    As my thoughts and emotions lead me to react I pray you would help me to pause, reflect and seek you... in all things..  In Jesus Christ name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment