Monday, February 23, 2015

Shed my old skin once and for all

S - MARK 2:22 NASB

No one puts new wine into old wineskins; otherwise the wine will burst the skins, and the wine is lost and the skins as well; but one puts new wine into fresh wineskins."

O - the gospel is the new wine,  the Pharisees are the old wine skin, peter and the twelve are the new wine skin

A- recognize I am a new Creation in Christ.  The holy spirit has been poured out into me,  like new wine in a new wineskin I will grow and expand because of Christ in me. If I begin to go back to my old self, or the old wine skin I cannot grow anymore in Christ. I must divorce myself from the old and live in the new.

P dear heavenly Father thank you for today's devotion may it be sealed to my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment