Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Strengthening ourselves in The Lord

S-
Psalm 115
9 O Israel, trust in the Lord;
He is their help and their shield.
10 O house of Aaron, trust in the Lord;
He is their help and their shield.
11 You who [e]fear the Lord, trust in the Lord;
He is their help and their shield.
12 The Lord has been mindful of us; He will bless us;
He will bless the house of Israel;
He will bless the house of Aaron.
13 He will bless those who [f]fear the Lord,
The small together with the great.
14 May the Lord give you increase,
You and your children.
15 May you be blessed of the Lord,
Maker of heaven and earth.


Jude

But you, beloved, building yourselves up on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Spirit, 21 keep yourselves in the love of God, waiting anxiously for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ to eternal life

O - Gods people must remind themselves frequently and externally and internally that God is mindful of us. For those that build up their faith in The Lord will pray in the Holy Spirit and be filled with his Glory. God has the the power, authority and heart to bless us, our houses, our marriages, our families.

A - The application for me is that I must allow God to guard Meyer heart and mind by filling it with his truth, as found in scripture, found in his spirit within me. I need to allow God to replace my anxious thoughts with his peaceful ones, to replace my fear with his promises, to replace past lies deep within me with His truths.

P - dear Heavenly Father thank you for your daily investment in me. I pray Lord for continued strengthening in this season. I trust in you and your ways, and declare my allegiance to you, my aloes and Savior. I pray all this in Jesus name.

No comments:

Post a Comment