Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Place my hope in the Lord

 Place my hope in the Lord

S- Isaiah 40 NIV

 30 Even youths grow tired and weary,    and young men stumble and fall; 31 but those who hope in the Lord    will renew their strength.They will soar on wings like eagles;they will run and not grow weary,    they will walk and not be faint.

O- Isaiah. Is telling this to Israel who is about to be sent into exile.  This is for the remnant that will struggle to maintain their hope in the Lord.  Even youthful vigor will not be enough on its own to maintain their strength.  But Isaiah leads them back to the source of their strength, the Lord our God.

A- in this season I find myself growing weary and no longer is my youthful vigor there to bail me out.  Today’s word encourages me to place my hope in the Lord and know he will renew my strength and when it’s time to run I will not grow weary.  


P - Dear Heavenly Father thank you for today’s lesson may it be sealed to my heart. Lord I pray for my mother in law Annelyn that you would be with her and help here to not grow weary but uplift her on wings of Eagles.  I pray all this in Jesus name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment