Friday, February 8, 2013


S - Acts 2:41-42 (NASB)
41 So then, those who had received his word were baptized; and that day there were added about three thousand souls .42 They were continually devoting themselves to the apostles' teaching and to fellowship, to the breaking of bread and to prayer.

O - The beginning of the Church is always a good vision to correct back to when thinking of how we are  to "be".    Once saved ,  we are to receive his word and be baptized  devoting ourselves to God's teaching, to fellowship with one another, and to prayer.  

A - In this season, I feel God is showing me this through our small group,  I must continue to trust in His leading us to grow in fellowship, and prayer with one another, so we may grow and sharpen ourselves in our understanding of his role for us in the body of Christ.  

P -  Dear Lord, thank you for exercising my heart and mind to think up on things of and from you.   I pray for a restoration of clarity of purpose, confidence of calling, and peace of knowing you are my god and are in control.

No comments:

Post a Comment